Historical Burnett Heads Lighthouse

The Historical Burnett Heads Lighthouse is the original lighthouse at Burnett Heads from 1873. Burnett Heads at the time was called Barolin Marine Township. It was re-sited in 1972 for preservation after it was replaced with a more modern automated lighthouse in 1971. Burnett Heads wasn’t it’s first location, first built for Cowan Cowan Point … Read more