Some NSW National Parks and Reserves require an entry fee or annual pass (1 to 2 years) for entry. Those parks are generally divided into Country Parks and Sydney Parks
The prices below are current in June 2021. Prices may change so it is best to check with NSW National Parks for current vehicle entry fees .
The entry fees are for vehicle entry and do not include any additional fees that may be required, such as camping fees, entry to museums and centres, mooring fees and others which are in addition to the entry fees.
The country parks entry fee is per vehicle per day. Annual passes can be purchased for an individual country park or for all country parks. It excludes the city parks and Kosciuszko National Park
- Day pass only: $8.00
1 yearsingle country park pass: $22.00 2 yearsingle country park pass: $40.00 1 yearmultiple country park pass: $45.00 2 yearmultiple country park pass: $75.00
The multi parks entry fee is per vehicle per day. Annual passes can be purchased for all parks in NSW with the exception of Kosciuszko National Park.
- Day pass only: $8.00 (for most parks)
1 yearmulti park pass: $65.00 2 yearmulti park pass: $115.00
The Sydney parks are not included in the Country Parks passes. A day pass is available for all of them and many are included in the All Parks Pass.
- Bents Basin State Conservation Area: $8.00
- Cattai National Park: $8.00
- Garigal National Park: $8.00
- Georges River National Park: $8.00
- Kamay Botany Bay National Park: $8.00 in the Kurnell area, no fee at La Perouse area
- Ku-ring-gai Chase: $12.00
- Lane Cove National Park: $8.00
- Royal National Park: $12.00
- Sydney Harbour National Park (North Head): $5.00
- Sydney Harbour National Park (Bradleys Head): $8.00
- Sydney Harbour National Park (Chowder Bay): Mon-Fri $3/hr up to $16, Sat-Sun & public holidays $4/hr up to $20
- Thirlmere Lakes National Park: no fees, under review
All Parks Pass
The All Parks Pass is an extension to the multiple country park annual passes to include many of the Sydney parks.
- 1 year all parks pass: $190.00
- 2 year all parks pass: $335.00
Kosciuszko National Park
Kosciuszko National Park vehicle entry fee is seasonal and has a separate fee for the Yarrangobilly Caves if the main fee hasn’t been paid. The fee is per vehicle per day.
- Start of the June long weekend to end of the October long weekend: $29.00
- Rest of the year: $17.00
- Yarrangobilly Caves only: $4.00
Permits for Worimi National Park, Worimi State Conservation Area and xxx are owned and co-managed by the local Worimi Aboriginal community.
Current prices can be checked on the Worimi Conservatoin Lands website. Prices below are current in February 2019.
- 3-day permit: $33.00
- Annual permit: $88.00
- Annual pensioner permit: $44.00
- Annual RVA permit (for conditionally registered quads & motorbikes): $88.00
- Replacement permit: $20.00